- Beatson only UK site for pioneering prostate cancer trial
- Clinical Research Practitioners register represents game-changing accreditation for vital part of research workforce
- ENRICH Scotland encourages the voices of care homes to speak louder in research
- First accredited Clinical Research Practitioner welcomed in Scotland
- Husband and wife support ENGAGE study
- Much-needed funding provided to launch two Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) projects in Oral and Dental Health
- Organ and tissue transplantation research in Scotland
- World Parkinson’s Day set to spark Scottish awareness of clinical research journey
NHS Research Scotland blogs cover elements of clinical research in Scotland in more depth, and feature writing from those directly involved in key studies taking place across the country.
If you are interested in featuring on the NRS blog, or have general queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENRICH Scotland encourages the voices of care homes to speak louder in research
26th August 2022
ENRICH Scotland has established the ‘RICH (Research In Care Homes) Voices’ patient and public involvement group, which will bring together care home staff, residents, and researchers to discuss and influence the design and delivery of research.
Read full article