NHS Research Scotland Anaesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Critical Care 2023
Date: 02/10/2023 to 02/10/2023 Venue: Golden Jubilee National Hospital
The NHS Research Scotland (NRS) Anaesthesia, Perioperative Medicine & Critical Care 2023 conference will take place at the Golden Jubilee National Hospital on Monday 2 October 2023
This year the event will partner with Public Health Scotland (PHS) and the Scottish Intensive Care Society Audit Group (SICSAG), who will host a day of Wardwatcher / audit / QI content on Tuesday 3 October.
The NRS Anaesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Critical Care day (Monday 2 October) will deliver varied multidisciplinary content with practical talks describing all aspects of Anaesthetic, Perioperative Medicine and Critical Care research including updates from trainee research networks, work in progress and trial proposals.
All members of the MDT are welcome – look out for more information coming soon.
Download each day's programme
- Keynote session from Dr Joyce Yeung, Deputy Director College (RCoA) Research Institute and Associate Professor, University of Warwick, who will speak on Changes at the RCoA – the College Research Institute
- Trial updates: TRAITS, RESULT-Hip, A2B, ABC
- New trials: GuARDS & EVIS
- Themed sessions on Research in Regional Anaesthesia and Consenting in Critical Care Research
- Results from trainee research network led projects in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Updates from the Anaesthesia, Perioperative and Critical Care portfolios