Industry Partnership Forum
Formed in 2010, the NRS Industry Partnership Forum ensures close liaison between the Chief Scientist Office (CSO), NRS, the Life Sciences industry and patient representatives to increase, through collaboration, quality clinical research in Scotland. It is co-chaired by CSO and the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI).
For NHS and Industry to work in partnership to promote and develop the commercial clinical research landscape in Scotland, and ensure Scotland’s place as a world-class destination for clinical research.
The group objectives include:
- promote and develop commercial research within NHS Scotland
- support development of new capacity
- contribute and support strategy development
- resolve operational challenges
The IPF membership includes:
- Chief Scientist Office
- NHS Research Scotland Central Management Team
- NHS R&D Directors
- Other NHS staff as appropriate
- Association of British Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Pharmaceutical and Life Science companies
- Commercial Research Organisations
Other representatives as required, including:
- NIHR, Health and Social Care Wales, Health and Care Research Northern Ireland
For more information about the IPF, or to enquire about membership, please contact Ewan A Dougall, NRS Industry Portfolio Manager.