Vacancy: SPaRC / NRS Pain Steering Committee
25th October 2023
A vacancy has arisen for a pain physiotherapist to join the Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC) / NHS Research Scotland (NRS) Pain Steering Committee
The committee has a multidisciplinary membership, representing a wide range of expertise. The remit is to promote the aspirations that:
- Clinical practice in managing chronic pain is informed by current research
- Current research in chronic pain is relevant to clinical practice
Role of steering committee members includes:
- Promote SPaRC/ NRS Pain aspirations
- Active involvement in developing SPaRC/ NRS Pain Attending either in person or remotely at least two meetings per year
- Assisting with organising and running the Annual Scientific Meetings and other planned meetings
For informal enquires please contact Lesley Colvin, Chair of SPaRC/NRS Pain, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit a brief CV and a short statement as to why you want to be on the SPaRC/NRS Pain Steering Committee to ESmith006@dundee.ac.uk before Monday 6 November.