- Anaesthesia, Perioperative Medicine, and Critical Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Metabolic and Endocrine
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Neuroprogressive and Dementia
- Oral and Dental
- Primary Care
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Health and Childbirth
- Trauma and Emergencies
Dementia and Neurodegenerative Studies
The Dementia and Neurodegenerative Network supports studies which are funded by an NHS Research Scotland Eligible Funder list. All Scottish research ongoing within the network is registered on the UK Clinical Trials Gateway website. If you would like to find out more about our portfolio or are interested in recruiting to any of our studies please email TAY.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support a wide range of research studies conducted within the NHS, at Scottish Universities and in Care Home settings. These include observational studies, genetic studies, drug trials, questionnaire studies and brain tissue banking.
These studies can be entered using the online register Join Dementia Research.
You can also contact our staff in your local area
- Jacqueline Kerr (Lothian), email@example.com
- Catriona McNeill (Glasgow & Clyde), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justine Hudson (Tayside), email@example.com
- Julie Scott (Grampian), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanna Hepburn (Highland), email@example.com
- Bernie McInally (Borders), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleur Davey (Fife), email@example.com
- Tracey Baird (Lanarkshire), firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prevent study is an observational study based in Edinburgh. It is recruiting healthy people aged 40-59 and involves having blood tests, genetic tests and brain scans.
For more information email email@example.com.
Join Dementia Research
This is a UK wide service for matching anyone with an interest in participating in dementia research with a research study. Find out more